Enjoy the atmosphere of a great country show in a great locality
The Bemboka Show is held every year at the scenic Bemboka Showgrounds on the second Sunday in March.
Exhibiting in the historic main pavilion will be local fruit and vegetables, farm produce, country cooking, flower arrangements, plus a range of the arts and crafts including photography and quilting. In front of the main pavilion you’ll find the cheese pavilion and a range of other stalls promoting and selling local foods and crafts, plus plants and herbs. Get helpful information and tips from community groups and visiting experts on growing local produce and managing your property, no matter how small.
Cattle and poultry exhibits are also a feature of the Bemboka Show and in the main arena a broad range of show jumping and other equestrian events can be seen.
There is always plenty of entertainment, competitions such as wood chopping and dog jumping, old cars and historic farm machinery displays, plus a range of children’s games and activities.
Come along and join in the friendly atmosphere, enjoy good food and much more that all together makes a great country show in a great setting. Visit us on Facebook.
The Bemboka Show Society Inc. would like to thank all the people and local businesses that support the Bemboka Show and the following major sponsors for making the 2023 Bemboka Show possible: North East Genetics, Southern Farm Supplies, Chester and Smith, Austin Airconditioning, Kellow Parbery & Associates, Steel Supplies Bega, and Service One Alliance Bank.
The gate entry fee is:
Children over 12 still at School $5.00,
under 12 Free
Car parking is free!
The Horse Program held each year at the Bemboka Show includes events which form part of the annual Far South Coast Jumper of the Year series. There is a full day of show jumping, as well as ring events including breed classes, hacking, and a designated beginners ring. For details, see the attached program. Waiver forms can be downloaded separately.
Bemboka Show 2023 Horse Program
individual Waiver Form
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
View or download your copy of the Bemboka Show Schedule. Entry and waiver forms can also be downloaded separately. Please note Waiver forms do not have to be completed for main pavilion entries. Make ensure all forms are completed and submitted before competing or exhibiting on the day.
Map of Showground
Bemboka Show 2023 Schedule
Exhibit Entry Form
individual Waiver Form
FSCSMA Group 6 Patchwork Quilt Competition
Judging at Bemboka Show - Sunday 12th March 2023
1. The exhibit needs to fit within a square (1m x 1m) maximum size.
2. Framed and board-mounted exhibits not permitted.
3. Must be machine pieced and machine quilted.
4. Minimal embellishments. Small amount only not to overpower patchwork.
5. Each exhibit entered must be the bona fide work of the exhibitor.
6. An exhibit having won at a show will compete at a Group Final.
7. An exhibit is only eligible to represent one Society at Group level and one Group at State level.
8. If, for any reason, a winner is unable to compete at Group level then the second placegetter is
eligible to compete.
9. All work to have been completed in the last twelve (12) months prior to its entry at a local show.
10. An exhibit that has previously competed at Group level is not eligible to compete again.
11. If this class is not scheduled or attracts no entries at a local show, the Chief Pavilion Steward in
consultation with the appropriate Pavilion section judges, may select a suitable quilt and, with the
exhibitor's permission, enter them in the Group judging as an exhibit representing the particular
Group Final location and date is to be determined by the Group. It is the responsibility of either the
exhibitor or the Show Society to ensure the quilt is delivered on judging day and collected in an
appropriate timeframe after the competition.
Sunday 12 March
BEMBOKA SHOW IS PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
Chester & Smith